How to cook delicious buckwheat for dinner in a sleeve
Buckwheat is not only a tasty but also a very healthy product that can be the basis for making soups, porridge, as well as buckwheat with meat. Buckwheat can also be used to make casseroles and even puddings.
- buckwheat groats - 1 tbsp.
- water - 2 tbsp.
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- shanks - 5 pcs.
- salt, spices, smoked paprika
Method of preparation:
1. Wash shanks and rub with spices.
2. Wash buckwheat. Cut onions into half rings and carrots into slices.
3. Pour buckwheat and water in a ratio of 2:1 in a baking sleeve and add chopped onions and carrots.
4. Place the shanks on top, mix well and cook in the oven at 180 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: