How much baking soda should be added to the batter to make pancakes fluffy: share the recipe
Pancakes can be a standalone dish, as well as an alternative to bread. You can cook them with milk, kefir, sour cream and even water. In order for the dough to be successful, and the pancakes to be puffy and light, culinary experts advise adding baking soda, but not much, 1/2 tsp. will be enough!
- kefir - 250 ml
- salt - pinch
- flour - 150 g
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- soda - 1/2 tsp.
- rhubarb - 3 stalks
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the rhubarb, then dice it.
2. Pour the kefir in a deep bowl, add the baking soda, stir, add sugar (regular and vanilla), salt, mix.
3. Add the flour, mix well with a whisk. The batter will be thick!
4. Add chopped rhubarb, stir to combine.
5. Heat a well heated frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the fritters on both sides until tender.
Serve pancakes with honey, jam, sour cream.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: