Homemade satsebeli sauce for meat dishes for winter that is tastier than adjika
Tomatoes can not only be made into juice, ajika and salads but also a delicious and spicy satsebeli sauce. Be sure to add herbs for a brighter flavor.
FoodOboz editors share a recipe for the perfect sauce for meat called satsebeli, which is made from tomatoes, garlic, spices and herbs.
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg
- herbs - bundle
- hot pepper - 1 pc.
- garlic - 1 head
- ground coriander - 1 tsp.
- hops-suneli -1/2 tsp.
- salt, sugar - to taste
- 9% vinegar - 2-3 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash vegetables and grind through a meat grinder.
2. Transfer the mixture to a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add salt, sugar and bring to the boil.
3. Then add chopped herbs andstir.
4. Add spices, stir and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Dissolve the starch in the water, add to the sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Pour the sauce into jars.
Also on OBOZREVATE reported how to prepare delicious tomatoes for the winter without sterilization.