Hearty zucchini boats with a delicious filling: a simple recipe for lunch and dinner
Zucchini is a versatile vegetable from which you can prepare a lot of delicious and easy dishes from salads to appetizers. You can even make jam.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.
- chicken fillet - 200 g
- mushrooms - 120-150 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- salt, pepper, dried garlic - to taste
- hard cheese - 60 g
Method of preparation:
1. Wash young zucchini, cut lengthwise into two parts and use a teaspoon to remove the pulp. Chop.
2. Put zucchini in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180C.
3. Stuffing: fry finely chopped onion in a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add sliced chicken fillet and fry for a few minutes. When the fillet turns white, add sliced mushrooms and zucchini pulp. Stew until the excess moisture has evaporated.
4. Add salt, black pepper and sour cream. Stir and simmer until the excess moisture has evaporated.
5. Stuff the zucchini, sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C.
Also OBOZREVATEL reported how to properly fry zucchini in flour so that they do not burn and are soft inside and crispy outside.