Hearty meatballs for dinner for mashed potatoes, pasta and porridge
Meatballs are the perfect dish for a hearty lunch or dinner. The base for them can be made of chicken or any minced meat. It is worth noting that you can also add rice and bulgur.
- rice - 80 g
- chicken fillet - 600 g
- onion - 100 g
- egg - 1 pc.
- spices: salt, pepper, for chicken - to taste
- sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- spices: salt, pepper, favorite - to taste
- water - 400 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the rice until half-cooked. Grind the fillet through a meat grinder. Beat onions in a blender and drain excess liquid. Add egg, onions, rice and spices to the minced meat and mix.
2. Mix sour cream, tomato paste, flour and spices for the sauce. Add water and stir until smooth.
3. Form meatballs with your hands and place in a pan with oil. Pour the sauce, cover with a lid and place over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle ready meatballs with chopped herbs if desired.
It would be delicious as a full dish or with a side dish!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: