Healthy pickled sweet pepper appetizer: you can eat after 30 minutes
Sweet peppers are an ideal vegetable for making delicious salads, appetizers, and sauces. They can also be deliciously stuffed, preserved for the winter, and added to adjika.
- Sweet bell peppers - 10 pcs.
- Hot pepper - 1 pc.
- A bunch of herbs (dill and parsley)
- Garlic - 3 cloves.
- Oil - 100 ml
- Salt - 1.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp. l.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the pepper and cut it in half, remove the middle. Put the peppers on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 20-30 minutes.
2. Put the cooked, hot pepper in a bowl and cover with cling film, leave it for 10 minutes. Then peel off the peel.
4. For the marinade: mix all the ingredients.
5. Put the peppers in a glass dish, pour the marinade over them, mix and leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and you're ready to eat!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: