Healthy Moroccan pumpkin soup: a recipe for a delicious dish from the cook
Pumpkin is one of the healthiest fall vegetables. It is an excellent source of vitamins B, PP, E, C, antioxidants, trace elements, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and fiber. According to experts, it is best eaten baked, and it also makes delicious soups and porridge, mashed potatoes, casseroles, and jams.
- pumpkin - 500 g
- sweet red carrot - 1-2 pcs.
- garlic - 1 clove.
- olive oil - 1-2 tbsp.
- spices - to taste
- coconut milk (can be replaced with cream)
- pomegranate seeds
- mint leaves
- cinnamon - 0.5 tsp.
- black, allspice and chili pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- nutmeg - 0.5 tsp.
- fennel - 0.5 tsp.
- cardamom (grains, not boxes) - 0.5 tsp.
- ginger - 0.5 tsp.
- cumin - 0.5 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the pumpkin together with the pepper, and chop the garlic into cloves, but do not peel. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with cinnamon and put in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 C.
3. When serving, add spices as desired.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: