Healthy homemade bread in 5 minutes for those on a diet: a recipe from a culinary expert
Homemade bread is the best and, most importantly, the safest alternative to store-bought products. It is best to use flaxseed flour, as well as bran, dried fruit, and seeds.
- flaxseed flour - 35 g
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- sour cream or yogurt - 60 g
- salt and soda - 1/4 tsp each
- oil for greasing the mold
Method of preparation:
1. Mix eggs and sour cream. Add salt and baking soda.
2. Add flour and mix.
3. Grease the mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with seeds if desired.
4. Put the dough out and microwave for 5 minutes.
The bread with seeds is ready!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: