Grated pie with jam for tea: a recipe for the perfect dessert pastry
The simplest and most delicious homemade pie is grated. It is prepared elementary, you just need to prepare a perfect sandy dough on the basis of creamy grated butter. For the filling you can use any jam and berries.
- butter or margarine - 200 g
- flour - 450 g
- leavening agent 1 tsp.
- sugar - 60 g
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- jam - 300 g
Method of preparation:
1. Add baking powder and cold butter to the flour, rub into crumbs.
2. Then pour in the sugar, add the eggs and knead the dough.
3. Divide the prepared dough into two parts (a larger and a smaller one). Put the smaller part in the freezer to freeze a little, and roll out the larger part and place it in a mold. Place the jam on top and sprinkle the pie with the grated dough.
4. Bake the pie for 30 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: