Georgian-style eggplant rolls with nuts: recipe for the simplest and tastiest appetizer
Eggplant can be an ideal, healthy alternative to meat, for those who do not eat it. In pickled and even fried and baked form, they taste very similar to meat and mushrooms. Cook from them can still be delicious babaganush, as well as caviar, warm salads, spreads on bread, as well as canned for the winter.
- eggplants - 2 pcs.
- large bunch of parsley
- garlic - 2 cloves.
- dried walnuts - 50-70 g
- mayonnaise -5-6 tbsp. tbsp.
- salt and pepper - to taste
- frying oil
- cilantro - as desired
Method of preparation:
1. Slice the eggplants, salt them, place them on a baking tray and pour vegetable oil over them. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 C, then let them cool completely.
2. Stuffing: in a bowl mix finely chopped parsley, walnuts, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the filling on the cooled eggplants and roll up into a roll.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: