Eggplant with walnut stuffing in 15 minutes: a quick and tasty appetizer recipe for the holiday table
Eggplant can be a staple for making tasty salads, appetizers, and they can also be fried, pickled and canned. It is worth noting that they absorb a lot of vegetable oil when frying, so after they should always be transferred to paper towel.
- eggplants - 3 pcs.
- walnuts - 200 grams
- garlic - 3 - 4 pcs.
- coriander - bunch
- mayonnaise - 100 g
- water - 100 g
- ground coriander - 1 tsp.
- salt - to taste
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Stuffing: put nuts, garlic, cilantro, mayonnaise, water, salt and spices in a blender and grind to a smooth mass. Transfer the stuffing to a container and put in the refrigerator.
2. Peel the eggplant, if desired, and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Salt and leave for 15 minutes.
3. Then dry with paper towels and fry on both sides until tender and cool.
4. Form an appetizer: put a teaspoon of filling on half of the eggplant, cover with the other half.
Place on a plate, garnish with greens!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: