Easy soup with budget products: what to add to the dish for a bright taste
Easy soups can be made from any vegetables, seasoned with spices and herbs. To make the dish more nourishing, the broth can be cooked not only on vegetables, but also on meat and fish.
Culinarian Julia shared a recipe on Instagram for a delicious, easy chicken heart soup that's elementary to make.
- chicken hearts - 650 g
- chicken thigh - 2 pcs.
- potatoes - 4-5 units
- carrots - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- garlic - 3 cloves
- oil - 30 ml
- buckwheat - 100 grams
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
- herbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash chicken thighs, dry them with paper towels. For the broth instead of thighs you can use wings, shanks, soup set.
2. Wash the hearts, remove excess fat and film and cut each into 2-4 pieces. Transfer chicken and hearts to a saucepan, pour water to just cover the top and bring to a boil. After that, drain all the water, rinse and pour in new water if necessary. Repeat the procedure again. For the third time, pour 3 liters of water and cook the broth for about 40 minutes on low heat after boiling. If desired, you can add a spoonful of seasoning to the broth - a mixture of dried vegetables, herbs and spices.
3. Peel potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic, cut everything into pieces: potatoes - medium dice, carrots, onions - small cubes. Chop the garlic.
4. After 40 minutes of broth, add potatoes to the pot.
5. Fry carrots and onions in heated oil over low heat in a pan. The vegetables should be soft, but not browned. Add chopped garlic, stir and turn off.
6. Buckwheat can be kept in the oven or in a dry pan for a few minutes - so the aroma and flavor will be more expressive, then add buckwheat and vegetables to the pot. Cook the soup for another 15 minutes, salt and pepper, cook for another 2 minutes and turn off.
Before serving, sprinkle the soup with finely chopped greens.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: