Delicius and original lazy eggplant gnocchi for dinner
- eggplant - 2-3 pcs.
- eggs - 1 pc.
- hard cheese - 50 g
- flour - 150 g
- vegetable oil
- cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the eggplants in half, make incisions, salt and leave for 30 minutes. Drain the resulting water and rinse the eggplants.
2. Grease with vegetable oil and cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 180 C until completely soft.
3. Take the pulp out, put them in a blender and chop. Add egg, cheese and flour. Observe the consistency of the dough. Transfer the finished dough to a pastry bag.
4. Cut the tip to the size of the diameter. Press the dough into the salted boiling water. When the gnocchi float, remove them with a colander.
5. Fry chopped chorizo and garlic in a pan. Add cherry tomatoes and gnocchi.
Top with basil and parmesan when serving!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: