Delicious Louise salad with herring, melted cheese and pickles instead of Shuba
If you want to make a very tasty and original herring salad instead of Shuba, choose any vegetables and add herring and pickled cucumbers for a bright taste.
- herring fillet - 2 pcs.
- boiled eggs - 5 pcs.
- boiled potatoes - 3 pcs.
- onions - 1 pc.
- pickled cucumbers - 100 g
- green onions - 50 g
- processed cheese - 150 g
- mayonnaise, salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the vegetables. Peel and grate them.
2. Grate the processed cheese. Mix pickles and mayonnaise.
3. Cut the herring into small cubes.
4. Assemble the salad in layers: grated potatoes, mayonnaise, herring, mayonnaise, grated egg whites, mayonnaise, green onions, a mixture of melted cheese with mayonnaise and cucumbers, and grated egg yolks.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: