Delicious homemade beef goulash for porridge, pasta and potatoes
Goulash is the perfect accompaniment to mashed potatoes, porridge and pasta. It can be made of any meat, but if you want a lighter version of a hearty dish, use chicken fillets. Add tomato paste and garlic for a spicy flavor.
- beef - 1 kg
- onion - 1-2 pcs.
- butter - 10 g
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- flour - 1.5 tbsp.
- tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l.
- water - 800-1000 ml
- salt, pepper - to taste
- bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- herbs (parsley) - bundle
Method of preparation:
1. Pour vegetable oil into a skillet and add butter. Add chopped onion and fry until soft.
2. Chop the meat, place on a frying pan and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add flour, stir and fry for 5 more minutes, Pour the tomato paste diluted with water. Add spices and bay leaf. Cover and braise over low heat for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from the stove, sprinkle with chopped herbs and serve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: