Delicious baked potatoes with bacon and a cheese crust
Potatoes can be cooked in different ways: boiled, fried, stewed with vegetables and meat, as well as baked. Potatoes go well with all vegetables, spices and sauces.
The cook shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious, baked potatoes with bacon, cheese and green onions.
- potatoes - 4 pcs.
- bacon - 80 g
- salted cheese (brynza or feta)
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- green onion - bundle
- hard cheese - 30-40 g
- salt, pepper, dry garlic
- oil for greasing potatoes
Method of preparation:
1. Wash potatoes well and pierce with a fork in several places (this is necessary for steam to escape and the potatoes not to crack when baked).
2. Transfer it to a mold with parchment, grease with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a preheated oven 200C for 50-60 minutes.
3. Fry the bacon in a pan until golden.
4. Take the potatoes out of the oven, cool slightly and pull out the middle as much as you can using a teaspoon.
5. Transfer potato flesh to a plate, mash with a fork and add sour cream, salted cheese, green onions, fried bacon, salt, pepper and dry garlic flavor. Mix and fill potatoes with the stuffing. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden crust is formed.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: