Delicate coconut dessert without baking: the easiest recipe
If you want to quickly prepare a delicious dessert without baking, choose crackers or other shortbread cookies. The best cream is custard.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- starch - 20 g
- condensed milk - 250 g
- oat milk - 360 ml
- butter - 120 g
- sweet cracker biscuits - 200 g
- coconut flakes - 80 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix eggs with starch until smooth for the cream. Add the condensed milk and mix. Pour milk and mix again. Put on medium heat and bring to a thick state, stirring. Cover with cling film and leave to cool slightly.
2. Beat the soft butter with a mixer for 1 minute. Gradually transfer the warm cream to the butter and mix. Add 40 g of coconut flakes and mix.
3. Layer the cookies and cream in the mold. You will have about 4 layers.
4. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and refrigerate overnight.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: