Crispy zucchini circles for winter: the easiest recipe for a tasty appetizer
Zucchini for the winter can be canned in different ways: with garlic, ketchup, with dill, herbs and berry leaves. In order for zucchini to be crispy, it is necessary to choose young vegetables for canning.
FoodOboz editors share a recipe for delicious pickled zucchini rings with garlic, vinegar and spices.
- Zucchini - 3 kg
- Water - 2 liters
- Sugar - 1 cup (200 g)
- Salt - 3 tbsp. with a slide
- Table 9% ocet - 250 ml
- Dill (umbrellas) - 4 pcs.
- Horseradish leaves - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 10-20 cloves.
- Black pepper peas - 1 tsp.
- Sweet pepper peas - 8 pcs.
- Laurel leaf - 6 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash zucchini and cut into rings.
2. Marinade: bring water to boil, add sugar, salt, bay leaf and 2 kinds of pepper.
3. Transfer the zucchini to the marinade, bring to the boil and simmer for another 5 minutes. Then remove the zucchini. Pour the vinegar into the marinade and bring back to the boil.
4. In sterile jars, place dill sprigs, garlic, top with cooked zucchini and pour the marinade, roll up the jars, turn upside down and wrap.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: