Chicken puffed rice for dinner: preparing a dish in the oven
Rice, chicken, and vegetables are the perfect combination to create delicious and healthy meals for lunch and dinner. To keep the rice soft when cooked in the oven, be sure to add water and cover it with foil.
- rice - 1 tbsp
- onion - 1 pc
- carrots - 1 pc
- water - 2 tbsp
- chicken drumsticks - 5-6 pcs
- spices: pilaf seasoning, chicken seasoning - 1 tbsp each, salt and pepper - to taste
- oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Wash, dry and rub the drumsticks with chicken spices.
2. Sauté the onions and carrots in a little oil. Put them in the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Pour the rice washed in cold water on top, spread it evenly. Pour the water into the pan where the vegetables were fried and add the spices to the pilaf, mix and pour it on top of the rice.
4. Then place the drumsticks and bake under the foil in a preheated 190°C oven for 50 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: