Chicken liver with plums, which will turn out very soft: recipe for a delicious dinner dish
Chicken liver is an ideal product for preparing warm salads, chops, as well as cutlets and tender pates. In order that any liver is not bitter, pour it necessarily with milk and leave it for 30-50 minutes, after it can be cooked.
- Chicken liver - 300 g
- Plums (not very sour) - 300 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Butter - 100 g
- Dry spices (oregano, thyme, marjoram)
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the liver, peel off the films, dry with paper towels.
2. Cut the plums in half, remove the pits. Cut the onions into half rings.
3- Fry onions in butter, add sugar, salt, pepper, spices, and cook until soft.
4. Place onions in a baking dish, top with liver, plums cut side down, salt, pepper and sprinkle with seasoning.
5. Place cubes of butter on top. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and cook in the oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
The finished dish will be delicious hot and cold!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read recipes: