Chicken hearts in sauce for a budget dinner: recipe for the whole family
Chicken hearts are an ideal product to prepare for many dishes. They can still be the basis for making soup, as well as pate. They also go well with tomato paste and sour cream.
- chicken hearts - 1 kg
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.
- curry seasoning - 0.5 tsp.
- chicken broth - 300 ml
- salt and pepper - to taste
- bay leaf for cooking
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the hearts and remove any fat. Place in a saucepan, pour water over the hearts to cover them completely. Cook, collect the foam that has formed. Salt, pepper, add a bay leaf. Cover with a lid and cook at a low boil for 2 hours.
2 Dice the onion and coarsely grate the carrot. Fry the onions in vegetable oil until golden. Add the carrots, tomato paste, salt, pepper and curry seasoning. Stir and fry together for 3 minutes.
3. Pour the broth over everything and add the boiled hearts. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
Would be delicious with any side dish!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: