Budget and healthy eggplant dinner: only takes 10 minutes
- Eggplant - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Feta cheese - to taste
- Cilantro or parsley - a bunch
- Corn starch - 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil
- Balsamic cream
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the eggplant into large pieces, sprinkle with starch, and mix.
2. Fry them in plenty of vegetable oil until golden brown.
3. Cut the tomatoes coarsely and put them in a salad bowl.
4. Place the eggplant on a plate, add some feta cheese, coarsely chopped cilantro and parsley, salt, dress with olive oil and balsamic cream if desired.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: