Baked chicken in apple sauce: a recipe for a delicious and budget-friendly dish for a festive table
Chicken meat can be the basis for making delicious cutlets and chops, and it can also be stewed with vegetables and sauces. It can also be used to make kebabs, snacks, and pie fillings.
- Chicken or chicken thighs - 1 pc
- Salt, pepper, dry garlic, paprika, oil
- Apple puree - 200 g
- Sugar - 0.5 tbsp (if the puree is sour, you need more, it's up to your taste)
- Salt - a pinch
- Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Cloves - 2-3 pcs
Method of preparation:
1. Brush the chicken with spices and oil, bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
2. Peel the apples, cut them into cubes and boil the applesauce with spices over low heat until thick, you can add a little more chili.
3. After the chicken is baked, brush it with applesauce and bake until golden brown for about 10 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: