Forget about mould: a simple way to get rid of the "pest"
Low temperatures and humidity, typical of winter, often lead to a problem such as mould in the home. And it's not just a harmless problem. The spores of black mould fungi can cause a variety of illnesses, up to and including the development of bronchial asthma.
Most products to combat this "pest" are not far behind in terms of toxicity. But there is a way to clean mould without aggressive chemicals. According to the Express, a discussion on life hacks was organised on social media by the followers of blogger Sophie Hinchliffe, better known as Mrs Hinch. She talks about home life hacks and home decoration and has already gathered more than 4 million readers. And her fans have already started more than one fan page where they share their own experiences.
One of the most unexpected tips was the recommendation to use Listerine mouthwash. It was developed as a product for sterilising surgical instruments, but has become more popular in dentistry. As it turned out, its antiseptic properties also help fight mould. You need to treat the fungal stain with the liquid and let it dry. And then regularly ventilate the room where the problem appeared to avoid the accumulation of excess moisture. It is enough to keep the window open for 20 minutes a day.
If it is not possible to dry the room naturally, the blogger's subscribers recommended purchasing a dehumidifier or fan heater to combat the humidity. These devices can improve the microclimate even in very humid rooms.
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL told how to identify mould in your home by side signs.
Only verified information is available in our Obozrevatel Telegram channel and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!