How to cook salted "Napoleon": with mushrooms and cheese
If you have ready-made crusts from the store for a cake "Napoleon", but do not have the components for the sweet cream - you can make a savory dish. Mushrooms and meat are ideal for this. And in order to make the dough well soaked, you need to overlay it with the popular cheese salad "Squirrel".
The idea of making Napoleon cake with a salty filling is published on the page of food blogger Olga Bilous(bilous_olha) in Instagram.
- Napoleon cake crusts ready-made
- melted cheese - 4 units
- garlic - 3 cloves (to your taste)
- eggs - 3 units
- chicken thigh (the meat from it is softer)
- champignons - 300-400 g
- sardines in oil (you can use other fish)
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs. Boil the chicken (you can cook it with bay leaf, onion and aromatic and black pepper and a little salt). Roast mushrooms with onions. Take the bones out of the fish and shred with a fork.
2. We make a well-known "Squirrel" salad out of melted cheese, two boiled eggs (we leave one for decoration, but we also rub it), garlic and mayonnaise. It should not be dry, so that it spreads well and soaks the crusts.
3. Now we spread the crusts.
4. Grease the first crust with "Squirrel" and put the chicken on top.
5. Second layer: "Squirrel" + mushrooms.
Third layer: "Squirrel" + fish.
5. Fourth cake: "Squirrel" + grated egg.
Squirrel Salad Recipe:
1. Grate melted cheese, boiled eggs, too, squeeze the garlic, add mayonnaise and mix. It should not be dry, so that the crusts are soaked.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: