5-minute pizza without rolling out the dough: easy to make
Pizza is a hearty dish that is easy to make at home. You can make it with different doughs: kefir, sour cream, yeast, or even pita bread, as well as with different toppings. You can bake pizza both in the oven and in a frying pan.
One of the culinary blogs (appetizing_melody) on Instagram posted a recipe for a delicious homemade pizza that you can make easily without kneading the dough.
- sour cream - 5 tbsp.
- mayonnaise - 5 tbsp.
- flour - 9 tbsp.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- baking powder - 0,5 tsp.
Use any filling you like.
1. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, eggs and a pinch of salt. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
2. Add flour and baking powder, mix again until smooth.
3. Gradually spread the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
4. Prepare and spread the filling.
5. Bake at 190 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: