Stuffed khichin: a dish that will surpass patties and chebureks
Khichin is an original patty somewhat reminiscent of cheburek. It is based on a light yeast-free kefir dough and a tasty, juicy filling, most often with minced meat or meat.
- flour - 400 g
- kefir - 300 ml
- baking soda - 0.5 tsp.
- minced meat - 400 g
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Add salt and baking soda to kefir. Mix thoroughly.
2. Sift flour into a deep bowl. Pour kefir and knead a dough that will not stick to your hands. Wrap it in clingfilm and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to minced meat. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle the work surface with flour. Divide the ready dough into 5 parts. Wrap minced meat and form a pie. Roll out the patties thinly into a circle.
5. Fry them in a dry pan, and grease with butter when butter. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: