Spectacular Red Sea Salad: with crab sticks and seasonal vegetables
"Red Sea" is a spectacular spring salad with mayonnaise. It includes fresh bell peppers and tomatoes. Perfectly complement the light fresh taste of crab sticks. None of the ingredients of the salad does not need heat treatment.
- 200 g crab sticks
- 0.5 bell bell pepper
- 3 small tomatoes
- 80 g cheese
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- mayonnaise/sour cream
- salt / pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Pull the crab sticks apart into fibers or cut them into thin julienne strips.
2. Half a bell pepper is also cut into thin slices.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half, take out the middle and cut into thin slices.
4. Add grated cheese, 1-2 cloves of garlic and dress with mayonnaise.
5. Add salt, pepper to taste.
6. Stir well.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: