How to pickle cucumbers deliciously in 1 hour: a recipe with garlic and dill
Pickled cucumbers are a delicious and savoury snack for both festive and ordinary meals. It is important that it is made from affordable and simple ingredients and goes well with garlic, aromatic spices and herbs, including dill.
Food blogger Maria Vikiryuk (viki_masha) shared a recipe for pickled cucumbers with garlic and dill, which are prepared in a bag, on her Instagram page.
- fresh cucumbers - 1 kg
- salt - 2 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp. parsley/dill/grape leaves - to taste
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to prepare some ingredients. Namely, cut the cucumbers into medium slices and chop the necessary herbs.
2. Next, take a bag and put the cucumbers, herbs and spices inside. Also squeeze the garlic through a press. Close the sides of the bag tightly and mix everything inside well.
3. Put the bag in the refrigerator and leave it for at least 1 hour to marinate the cucumbers well.
4. When at least 1 hour has passed, the vegetables can be taken out and served. It's ready!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: