How to make delicious pasta for lunch: a budget recipe
Pasta is a product that is very fast to prepare and is the perfect option for lunch or dinner. They can be supplemented with pâté or stew, any meat or ham, mushrooms and sauce, gravy.
- pasta - 100 g
- butter - 20 grams
- flour - 1/2 tbsp.
- milk - 130 ml
- salt, pepper
- hard cheese - 100 g
- parmesan cheese - 30g
Method of preparation:
1. First boil the pasta in salted water until tender. Toss it in a colander when ready.
2. Grate the hard cheese on a grater.
3. Next, prepare the sauce. To do this, put butter in a saucepan and melt it. When it melts, add flour, stir and slightly fry.
4. Pour the milk evenly, add the spices and bring the sauce to a thickening point.
5. When the sauce begins to thicken, add the cheese and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and mix thoroughly. Add grated parmesan. Bon appetit!
Previously OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook pasta without sticking.