How to deliciously close grape compote for the winter: proportions for a 2-liter jar
Everyone knows that grapes make delicious homemade wine and tincture. However, you can also make compote for the winter. It is very easy and quick to prepare at home, even without sterilization. You can add apples or lemon to the drink for a bright flavor.
Ingredients for a 2-liter jar:
- grapes - 400-500 g
- sugar - a glass with a volume of 150 ml
- citric acid - 0.5 coffee spoon
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare the jars and lids by washing them thoroughly. It is not necessary to sterilize, because the raw product is put inside.
2. Pour a little boiling water into each jar and cover with a lid. Leave in this form until warm. This will allow you to test the jars for strength.
3. Prepare the grapes, sort them out and peel off the tails. Put them in jars.
4. Pour sugar and citric acid into the jars. Fill the jars with boiling water, cover and shake them slightly to dissolve the sugar.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: