Helpful homemade chia yogurt without sourdough: no sweeteners or colors
To make traditional yogurt, a sourdough starter is used. Useful bacteria make ordinary milk thick and rich. But to make yogurt really useful and nutritious - you can use chia seeds. In combination with other components, this superfood becomes viscous.
The idea of making homemade yogurt with chia was published on the page of food blogger Emiliya Yevtushenko(emiliya.yevtushenko) on Instagram. It's a very healthy combination that's high in fatty acids, protein, and calcium.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 10 strawberries.
- 2 bananas
- 150 ml coconut milk (can also be plain)
- 2-3 tbsp chia seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the fruit, chop it, put it in a blender, and add the milk.
2. Whisk everything well.
3. Add the seeds, and mix well.
4. Transfer to a container (preferably a glass container).
5. Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: