Exceptional blueberry cheesecake without oven: made from ordinary biscuits
Juicy seasonal berries are a great addition to light summer desserts. You don't even have to bake them. Blueberries can be used to make a delicious cheesecake. For the dessert, you do not need to roll and knead the dough, as biscuits will do for the base.
The idea of cooking cheesecake with blueberries without baking is published on the page of food blogger Tati Chudnova (chudnova.food) on Instagram. Such a dessert will be a great alternative to complex multi-ingredient cakes.
Ingredients per 18 cm mold:
- cookies - 200 g
- butter - 75 g
- sour milk cottage cheese 9% - 350 g
- sour cream - 250 g
- sugar - 100 g
- blueberries - 50 g
- gelatin - 20 g + cold water - 100 ml
- jelly - 1 package
- water - 300 ml
- blueberries (you can cover the entire surface, and you can partially)
Method of preparation:
1. Crush the biscuits into crumbs by any method. Melt butter and pour into crumbs. Stir until smooth.
2. Transfer to a parchment-lined mold, level the base with a glass. Put in the refrigerator. In the meantime, prepare the filling.
3. Pour gelatine with cold water and leave for 10 minutes.
4. Add sour milk cheese, sour cream, sugar, blueberries and beat with a blender until homogeneous, so that there are no lumps.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave or water bath. Add a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese mixture, stir.
6. Then pour the gelatin mass into the main cheese mass, mix quickly until homogeneous.
7. Pour the filling into the mold onto the base. Put in the refrigerator until set. Prepare jelly as indicated in the instructions on the package, let cool at room temperature.
8. Lay out the blueberries on the cheesecake, pour a spoonful of jelly up to half of the berry and put in the refrigerator until set.
9. Then pour in the remaining jelly and send to the refrigerator until the cheesecake is completely set (at least 5 hours).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: