How to bake pears and apples with cottage cheese: a healthy seasonal dessert
Seasonal apples and pears are suitable not only for making a variety of high-calorie baked goods but also for healthy desserts. The fruits go well with cottage cheese, which is a must-have in the diet. You can also add nuts and bake it all in the oven.
- green apple - 150 g
- pear - 150 g
- cottage cheese - 50 g
- any nuts (except peanuts) - 60 g
- honey - 2 tsp.
- hard cheese
- up to 30 % 20 g + cinnamon on the tip of a knife
Method of preparation:
1. Remove the center from apples and pears.
2. Mix cottage cheese with nuts (30 g). Grate hard cheese and mix with nuts (30 g).
3. Put the cottage cheese in the apple and the hard cheese in the pear.
4. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
5. Bake in a 180-degree oven for 20 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: