Putin's daughter was "deprived" of her only business in Russia: Vorontsova's data disappeared from registers
Russia has hidden the only business of Vladimir Putin's eldest daughter, Maria Vorontsova. References to Vorontsova as the owner of the New Medical Company (Nomeko) medical clinic have been erased from state registers.
The data disappeared from the database of the Federal Tax Service (FTS) of the Russian Federation, as the Can We Explain channel pointed out. Information about Vorontsova's business was deleted from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
The line about Nomeko's founders is now empty. At the same time, Vorontsova's name remains on Nomeko's website. There, Putin's daughter is listed as a member of the company's board of directors.
Archival data from the state register also shows that 20% of the firm was previously owned by Vorontsova. The remaining 80% was divided among her partners.
The reason for the "purging" of Vorontsova's data may be sanctions. Not only Putin's daughter, but also her partners, such as Sogaz, which treats Wagner mercenaries, were blacklisted. The name of this company, by the way, has been removed from the Partners section of the Nomeko website. It is likely that sanctions prevent the healthcare company from cooperating with foreigners.
As OBOZREVATEL reported, earlier the Kremlin admitted for the first time that Yekaterina Tikhonova and Maria Vorontsova are Putin's daughters. This became known after the US added them to the list of sanctioned persons.
Only verified information is available in our Obozrevatel Telegram channel and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!