What you can add to pancakes instead of eggs to make them fluffy
To keep the pancakes from falling apart and holding their shape, eggs are added to the batter. But for a better taste, this product can be replaced. For example, with a banana. It will make the products moderately sweet, and the viscous texture will hold them together and prevent them from spreading around the pan.
- 150 ml of buttermilk
- 0.5 tsp of baking soda
- 3 tbsp. whole grain, oat, or wheat flour
- 4 tbsp of wheat flour
- 1 ripe sweet banana
- 70-80 grams of cottage cheese (the smaller the grains, the better)
- sugar - to taste
- vanilla sugar - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. For the batter, combine kefir, flour, sugar, cottage cheese, and baking soda. The batter should be a little sticky.
2. Add chopped banana (not mashed).
3. Stir well.
4. Grease a frying pan with oil.
5. Bake on both sides over low heat.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: