What seasonal ingredient to add to pancakes: they are very tender and fluffy
These pancakes can be called not only delicious but also healthy. This is because the dough for them is made on the basis of one very nutritious seasonal product - pumpkin. The mass for frying is tender, homogeneous and does not stick to the pan.
- 250 g of cooked pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml of milk
- 60 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 250 g of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 0.5 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of spices
Method of preparation:
1. Whisk all the liquid ingredients with an immersion blender together with the sugar.
2. Mix the dry ingredients separately.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix quickly.
4. Leave the dough for 15 minutes.
5. Bake in a dry frying pan over medium heat.
6. When bubbles appear on the surface, turn over and bake until done.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: