What delicious dish to make for lunch from yesterday's buckwheat: never throw it away
If you have some buckwheat left over from last night's dinner, don't throw it away. The product can be used to prepare very tasty and simple dishes. For example, buckwheat pancakes.
- boiled buckwheat - 100 grams
- egg - 1 pc.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp
- lupine flour - 1.5-2 tbsp
- semi-hard cheese - 20 grams
- spices - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Combine buckwheat with egg, flour, and sour cream.
3. Grate cheese on a fine grater.
4. Mix everything well.
5. Fry pancakes in a non-stick frying pan on both sides under the lid. You can brush with vegetable oil.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: