What cereal makes the most delicious soup: it's very budget-friendly
Buckwheat makes the soup much more satisfying and rich. And the best option is to use buckwheat. It will make the broth very flavorful and, moreover, it cooks quickly. It is also very important to choose meat with a bone.
- 2.5 liters of water
- 300 g of smoked ribs
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 50 g buckwheat (not boiled)
- herbs (dill and parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- bay leaf
Method of preparation:
1. Pour water into a saucepan and cook the ribs for 40 minutes.
2. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and put them to the ribs.
3. Cook until the potatoes are tender.
4 Dice the onion and carrot into small cubes.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry onions and carrots for 5-7 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the soup, separate from the bone and cut into portions.
7. Add the fried carrots and onions and the washed buckwheat to the soup.
8. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
9. Return the meat to the soup, add finely chopped herbs, bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
10. Let it boil for a minute.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: