What a healthy salad to make from carrots: suitable for a festive table
Carrots can be not only pickled or added to soup, but also cooked into full meals. The easiest option is a juicy autumn salad. It is perfect for a regular snack or even for a festive table.
The idea of making a juicy, healthy carrot salad was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Victoria with the nickname cook_with_me_at_home. For the dressing, it is best to use fatty homemade sour cream - it tastes best.
- fresh carrots - 500-600 g
- eggs - 6 pcs
- hard cheese - 150 g
- sour cream (fat) - 2 tbsp
- garlic - 3 cloves
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil and cool the eggs.
2. Grate the peeled carrots on a medium grater.
3. Grate boiled eggs and cheese on the same grater.
4. Squeeze the garlic through a press and mix with sour cream and spices.
5. Mix everything together in a salad bowl.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: