Tender chicken meatballs in sauce for pasta, porridge, and mashed potatoes
Meatballs are a versatile meat dish that can be prepared for lunch or dinner. They can be made from minced chicken or pork, topped with cheese, sauce, and herbs. When ready, they are a great addition to mashed potatoes, cereals, and pasta.
- chicken fillet - 600 g
- onion - 1 large or 3 small onions
- garlic - 4-5 cloves
- spices: salt, pepper
- flour - for breading
- sour cream - 150 ml
- tomato paste - 1.5 tbsp
- water - 300 ml
- spices: salt, pepper, favorite
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash fillet, dry it and grind it in a meat grinder. Also grind garlic and onion.
2. Mix chopped ingredients, add spices, and beat the minced meat well. It may be a little liquid, but this is normal.
3. Pour flour into a separate bowl. Using a spoon or wet hands, add minced meat and form meatballs. Roll them in flour.
4. Fry the meatballs over medium heat for a few minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
5. Add sour cream, tomato paste, and spices to the pan. Add warm water and cook the sauce until it boils.
6. Put the meatballs in the boiling sauce, cover and simmer over low heat for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: