Tastier than Vinegret: recipe for "Autumn" beet salad without mayonnaise
Beetroot salad is budget-friendly, versatile, and delicious. It's worth noting that beets go well with almost all vegetables, cheese, eggs, peas, legumes, and even prunes. The dish can be seasoned with either regular mayonnaise or simply flavored oil.
- boiled beets - 3 pcs
- carrots - 2 pcs
- onions - 1 head
- sweet and sour apple - 1 pc
- water - 100 ml
- vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
- lemon juice
Method of preparation:
1. First, cut the onion into half rings. Add sugar, water and vinegar to it. Stir and leave for a few minutes.
2. Grate the carrots on a Korean carrot grater. Fry the vegetable until soft.
3. Peel the apple from the skin and seeds, cut into strips. Cut the pre-boiled beets into strips.
4. Mix all the vegetables, add salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: