Tastier than sandwiches: how to make bruschettas with figs for a snack in 10 minutes
Bruschetta is a traditional Italian appetizer. Its main difference from classic sandwiches is that the slices of bread are pre-dried in a frying pan. The filling for bruschetta can be different: cheese, vegetables, or fruit.
- figs - 1-2 pcs.
- cod liver
- cream cheese
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to wash and cut figs into cubes.
2. Drain excess oil from canned cod liver and add it to the figs. Stir well.
3. Tear basil leaves and add to the mixture.
4. Cut bread into slices and dry in a frying pan.
5. Spread cream cheese and the filling on dried bread. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find the recipes on OBOZREVATEL: