Tastes like a cupcake: how to make flavorful banana bread in the oven
Bananas are a great base for making delicious baked goods, such as bread. It turns out to be very flavorful, fluffy, and most importantly, it is made without yeast. In addition, the dessert is delicious topped with nuts or dried fruits.
- bananas - 3+1 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs. small or 2 pcs. large
- butter - 100 g
- nuts - 100 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- sugar - 100 g
- flour - 250 g
- brown sugar
- whole nuts
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, mash three bananas with a fork until mashed.
2. Add the eggs, melted butter, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and sugar to the bananas. Mix well.
3. Gradually add the flour (if using nuts, add them before the flour). Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Pour the finished dough into the mold, slice the banana and put it on top. Bake at 180 degrees for 60 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: