Soft as fluff and not stale for a long time: a recipe for homemade buns with apples and cinnamon
Homemade buns are flavorful pastries that can be made with different doughs and fillings. To make the buns soft, fluffy, and not stale for a long time, it is better to use yeast dough as a base.
- milk - 200 ml
- sugar - 80 g
- flour - 500 g
- fresh yeast - 10 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- lemon zest - 1 pc
- apples - 3-4 pcs.
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare the dough. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm milk. Stir, add flour and the rest of the ingredients. Knead the dough and leave it for 1-1.5 hours to double in size.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Peel and dice the apples, mix them with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Form the dough into buns with the filling and leave for 1 hour.
4. At this stage, grease the buns with milk and bake in a preheated oven to 170 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Brush the hot buns with honey and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: