Secrets of juicy homemade boiled pork
Homemade boiled pork is undoubtedly tastier and healthier than sausages from the store. But the meat should be juicy and soft. To do this, you should use the following cooking technology.
- pork chop or entrecote - 1200 g
- salt - 2 tsp
- strong mustard - 1 tsp.
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp.
- garlic - optional
Method of preparation:
1. Make cuts in the meat.
2. Mix all the spices.
3. Rub the cuts with spices and grease the whole piece with the rest.
4. Put the meat in a baking sleeve and refrigerate overnight.
5. Bake at 180-190 degrees for 1 hour.
6. Turn off the oven without opening the door and leave the meat until it is completely cool or slightly warm.
7. Then put it in a container and refrigerate it to freeze.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: