Sandora juice for the winter: how to make a delicious drink from apples and grapes
If you've harvested a large crop of apples and grapes this year and have nowhere to put them, you have an idea. The ingredients can become the basis for a delicious Sandora juice for the winter. It's very easy to make, but it's sure to delight your whole family in winter.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- apples and grapes - 1 bucket 12 liters (in a ratio of 1: 1)
- water - 15 liters
- citric acid - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1.5-2 kg
Method of preparation:
1. First, you need to prepare the fruit, namely wash the grapes and apples (they need to be peeled from the seeds and cut into slices). Pour the prepared fruit into a large pot.
2. Boil water in advance and pour boiling water over the fruit. Mix everything thoroughly and cover with a lid. Leave them in this form overnight.
3. The next day, strain the juice from the fruit.
4. Put the pure juice on the fire and bring to a boil.
5. Add sugar to the boiling juice, mix everything thoroughly and add citric acid. Boil for several minutes.
6. Pour the finished juice into clean jars and roll up the lids. It's ready!
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported how to make pumpkin juice with pulp.