Polski
русский
Українська

Roshen has become the most recognized brand from Ukraine abroad

Every tenth resident of Poland knows the Roshen brand
Every tenth Polish citizen knows the Roshen brand. Source: Roshen

Ukrainian brands are not very well represented in the world – only less than one in five foreigners knows at least one of them. And the most recognized Ukrainian company is Roshen, a manufacturer of sweets.

According to the study, 3% of foreigners know about the Ukrainian confectionery company, Forbes reports. Roshen is most popular in Poland, where every tenth person knows the brand. In addition, the company is known by 6% of Turkish residents and 2% in the United States.

Sleeper, Paskal, and Nemiroff brands have another 2% of popularity. In particular, Paskal received 5% of mentions in Spain, Ruslan Bagnskiy – 3% in France, and Frolov – 4% in the UK.

In addition, Sandora and Antonov are known to 1% of foreigners. Juices of the Ukrainian brand are most popular in Turkey, with 8% of the population knowing the brand.

The most popular Ukrainian manufacturers abroad

The survey was conducted among residents of Poland, the United States, Turkey, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, and France. Unfortunately, 82% of respondents could not name at least one Ukrainian brand. Accordingly, the remaining 18% of the foreigners surveyed were able to name at least one Ukrainian brand without prompting.

Only verified information is available on the OBOZ.UA Telegram channel and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!

Other News

Chefs named appetizers that should never be ordered in a restaurant

Chefs named appetizers that should never be ordered in a restaurant

Professionals advise paying attention to the seasonality of the dish and the complexity of its preparation
Delicate German apple pie: lots of juicy filling

Delicate German apple pie: lots of juicy filling

Streusel gives a special flavor