Quick chicken patties for lunch in 20 minutes: no need to knead the dough
If you have purchased phyllo dough in advance at the store, you can make these chicken patties very quickly. You don't have to knead anything, you just need to prepare the meat filling. Put the formed products in the oven and go about your business.
- phyllo dough - 1 pack
- chicken fillet - 3 medium
- onion - 2 pcs.
- spices: for chicken, dried garlic, salt, bay leaf, allspice
- egg - 1 pc.
- sesame seeds
- mushrooms, cheese, herbs - to diversify the filling
- oil - for frying onions
Method of preparation:
1. For the filling, boil the chicken fillet with bay leaf and pepper, you can whip it in a blender or pass it through a meat grinder.
2. Dice the onion and fry until golden brown in vegetable oil, then chop in a meat grinder.
3. Add spices, salt and dried garlic to the filling.
4. Cut each sheet of phyllo dough into two parts.
5. Put the filling on the first half and roll it up, cover the roll with the second half of the sheet and roll it up.
6. Put the formed pies on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
7. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
9. You can experiment with the filling: use cheese and herbs, mushrooms, berries.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: