Puffed pancakes with zucchini and cheese: they turn out to be low-fat
ncakes can be not only sweet if you make them from zucchini. This dish is very satisfying and fluffy. It is especially delicious with sour cream sauce.
The idea of making pancakes with cheese and mozzarella was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Valeria Demchuk(mrs.demenchuk). The products are very fluffy because they contain baking powder.
- zucchini - 125 g
- mozzarella - 125 g
- milk - 200 ml
- eggs - 1 pc
- baking powder - 6 g
- flour - 170 g
- salt - a pinch
- olive oil - 3 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Grate zucchini and mozzarella on a coarse grater.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg with milk, salt, add the zucchini and mozzarella.
3. Sift the flour with the baking powder and mix until smooth.
4. Add olive oil, mix again.
5. Fry in a dry, well-heated frying pan without a lid. Turn the dough over when it is slightly set.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: